Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Tiffany B.

Continuing to clean out Mom's room to create a space for Phase 1 of the photography studio that will ultimately end up in the (now overload with junk) garage, I made another serious dent in the clean up effort in anticipation of house guest arriving the next day.  Of course, their arrival coincided with the only day Tiffany (a woman from our Prayer Circle at work) could sit for a session.

So I split the room in half, turned the bed to one side in front of the closet and set up my backdrop and lighting equipment. Everyone arrived within 30 minutes of each other.  So I left Sheilla and the boys in the living room with the guest and went straight to work.  Since everything was already set up, shooting was very easy.

After about 15 minutes (max) of shooting including two backdrop changes and lighting combinations, we were done.  And I believe we were able to capture a few great shots. One of the portraits with a richer preset is probably my favorite.

Tiffany B.


Once again, very happy I stepped out of my comfort zone to ask.  Tiffany was an absolute pleasure to work with. I don't think there was a single bad frame in the bunch.  Perhaps this will get easier as I continue to ASK.




No comments:

Post a Comment