Thursday, January 18, 2018

The Line Up

Okay. So now I have 5 (maybe 6) shoots to book in the next couple of weeks. 

Tiffany B - Janary 26
Metre D - February 3 & 11
Joanna S - Feb 10
Lauren W - TBD
Jessica G - TBD
Erick E - TBD

This will definitely put the project back on schedule.

Very excited to connect with each of these subjects.  Let's see if I can pull one or even two of these together for this weekend.

Meanwhile, Mom's room to studio conversion continues.  Each week, I put a dent in the clean up and organizing.  I believe this weekend, I will be able to move all of my photography equipment into the room in an organized fashion.  This will open up the space in front of the bar in the den.  Exciting.

Here are a few shots from our hike at Victory Trailhead last weekend. Nothing exciting.  But a stink beetle showed up and was a less than willing subject. 😃



No comments:

Post a Comment