Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Answer to a Prayer

Well, I did my first ask of the year this morning. Tiffany, a young lady in our prayer circle. I feel like I've either worked with her or known her somewhere else.  But after our circle up, I explained to her what I was up to this year and invited her to take a look at my website.

I think that she will do an amazing portrait.  Am excited to create something cool with her.  Very open and down to earth.

Anyway, I was also finally able to put into words something that my heart has felt for a long time now.  Even though I've been going after the low hanging fruit - that is, folks that are camera ready and I know will have a distinct and dynamic portrait, I believe that everyone I see had, has or will have a moment captured that produces an EPIC portrait.  Capturing the beauty in that moment feels like it  could end up being my life's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment